Re-writing the People Mover rules.
The all-new Carnival is quite unlike any car we've crafted before. Fusing SUV-inspired design with an unstoppable attitude, the Carnival uses progressive styling that boasts an aesthetic like no other.
Featuring a luxurious interior for eight, lavishly equipped with next-generation Kia technology, the Carnival lets you and your passengers travel in grand comfort and style. We didn't just build a People Mover. We upgraded it to a Grand Utility Vehicle.
A design revolution.
Game face on
One look at the athletic shape of the Carnival and you know it will never back down. The strong Tiger nose grille and wide stance give it a commanding presence. While the geometrical contoured LED headlights create a more aggressive finish.
Athletic Body Lines
Prominent SUV-like wheel arches and an athletic shoulder line combine with a sharp roofline with stylish rook rails that presents spacious accommodations to front and rear passengers.
Big Is Bold
Beauty is in the detail. The available 19" Black Alloy Wheels on the Platinum grade take the visual appeal of the Carnival to the next level.
Sculpted Rear Design
A slim rear harmoniously blends the rear LED combination lights, while the rear wipers remain hidden until in use, giving the rear a clean and modern impression.
Luxury on a grander scale
A world of ease.
A class leading 12.3 inch high-resolution LCD display integrates Android Auto™[B] and Apple CarPlay™[A]. With a user-friendly interface allows you to pinch, zoom, swipe and customise your screen with split view.
With the available Bluetooth® multi-connection, you can now connect two smartphones via Bluetooth® at the same time.
Keep everyone charged up for adventure with available wireless smartphone fast charging as well as intuitively placed USB charge ports for outboard passengers.
Integrated memory seats
Tailored for you. With 12-way power driver's seat including 4-way lumbar support and up to two memory settings, store your preferred outside mirror and driver seat positions.Available on Platinum grade.
BOSE® premium sound system
Feel the bass and immerse yourself with 12 speaker high-performance Bose® premium sound system.
3D pattern garnish mood lighting
Distinctive 3D patterned colour customisable mood lighting adds a touch of elegance to the ambience.Available on Platinum grade.
Rear Occupant Alert
Using sensors the Rear Occupant Alert system reminds drivers to check the rear seats on the instrument cluster when exiting the vehicle to prevent children and pets from being forgotten in the car.Available on Platinum grade.
Puddle lights will light up automatically whenever the power sliding door is opened in low lighting, illuminating a wide area on the ground below to assist entering and exiting the Carnival.Available on Platinum grade.
Luxury at large.
Open up the sky for both you and your family with dual sunroofs.
Available on Platinum grade.
Tilt slide function available on front sunroof.
Slide function available on rear sunroof.
Heated & ventilated seats
3-step adjustable ventilated front seats and heated front and rear seats offer a comfortable seating environment.
With Smart Temperature Comfort Control, the car automatically switches on the driver's heated seat/steering wheel or ventilated seat if there’s a major difference between the climate control setting and the actual temperature inside the cabin.
Heating steering wheel, ventilated & heated 1st row seats and heated outboard 2nd row seats available on Platinum grade. Smart Temperature Comfort Control available on Platinum grade.
Dual-zone front climate control
3-step adjustable front climate control keeps the driver and front passenger comfortable all year long.Available on Platinum, SLi & Si grades.
Single-zone rear climate control
Rear passengers also enjoy air conditioned comfort with available rear climate control. 2nd row vents with controls and 3rd row vents are also available across the range.Rear climate control available on Platinum, SLi & Si grades. 2nd & 3rd row vents available on all grades.
One-touch open & close power doors & tailgate
One-touch Open & Close Power Doors & Tailgate will open all sliding doors and power tailgate simultaneously by pressing and holding a single button on the smart key.Available on Platinum & SLi grades.
Hands-free smart power sliding doors & tailgate
Smart Power Sliding Doors will open automatically after a few seconds when a smart key is detected next to the Carnival for added convenience when your hands are full.
Similarly, Power Tailgate Auto-Close will close the boot door automatically when it detects the user with the smart key leaving.Available on Platinum & SLi grades.
The Carnival has vastly improved interior dimensions due to a longer wheelbase, increased length & width. Generous leg, head and shoulder room is available all around.
The Carnival now gives you best-in-class luggage space of 1,139 litres (SAE) with all seats up.
Need more space? Fold down the 3rd row for a cavernous 2,461 litres (SAE) of luggage space.
2nd row seats can fold down and slide forward, while 60:40 split sinking 3rd row seats gives you greater flexibility.
Engineered to protect.
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist*
Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA) combines Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) to help prevent the vehicle from colliding into vehicle in the adjacent lane or coming from behind when driver switches lanes.
AEB with Junction Assist*
Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) uses the front view camera and front radar to detect vehicles, pedestrians & cyclists in front of the vehicle. If it detects a possible collision the system warns the driver with audio & visual alerts and automatically engages the brakes to help prevent or minimise the effects of collision.
Junction Assist detects oncoming cars when turning right at an intersection and applies the brakes if detecting a possible collision.
Rear Cross-traffic Collision Avoidance Assist*
Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA) warns the driver with audio & visual alerts when detecting vehicles approaching from either side of the Carnival when reversing.
Rear Cross-traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA) combines alerts from the RCTA system with braking to help prevent possible collisions.
RCTA available on all grades.
RCCA available on Platinum and SLi grades.
Available on Platinum grade.
Safe Exit Warning & Safe Exit Assist*
Safe Exit Warning (SEW) uses rear corner radars to detect cars approaching from behind and warns passengers before exiting the vehicle.
If passengers attempt to open the power sliding door while there is an approaching vehicle, Safe Exit Assist (SEA) will ensure the power sliding doors do not open.
SEA door locking available on Platinum and SLi grades.
SEW available on all grades.
Available on Platinum grade.
Lane Following Assist*
Lane Following Assist (LFA) identifies the Carnival's current lane and the lane boundaries using its front view camera and automatically assists with steering the vehicle to keep it in the middle of the lane whenever it detects that the vehicle is unintentionally veering out of the current lane.
Lane Keeping Assist & Lane Change Assist
Lane Changing Assist (LCA) with Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) will provide audio & visual alerts if you indicate into a lane that has an adjacent vehicle to get you back to the right place.
Balanced agility and power.
Power in your hands.
Drive mode select
Choice of engines
Eight speed Automatic
A smooth 8 speed automatic is available on both petrol and diesel models.Rotary gear shift dial shown available on Platinum grade.
Meet the family
Petrol & Diesel
- 8” Touchscreen with wireless Apple CarPlay™[A] & Android Auto™[B]
- 17" Alloy wheels
- LED front headlights & Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB - Car, Pedestrian, Cyclist and Junction Assist)*
- Blind Spot Collision Avoidance Assist (BCA)*
- Multi Collision Brake (MCB)*
- Speed Limit Information Function (SLIF)*
- Safe Exit Warning (SEW)*
- Intelligent Speed Assist (ISA)*
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)*
- Advanced Smart Cruise Control (ASCC)*
Petrol & Diesel
- In addition to S:
- 12.3” Touchscreen
- 18" alloy wheels
- Satellite navigation
- Premium steering wheel
- Premium gear shifter
- LED rear combination lamp
- Dual zone climate control (front)
- Single zone climate control (rear)
- Auto window defog
- Front parking sensors
Petrol & Diesel
- In addition to Si:
- Smart Key with Push Button Start & Remote Engine Start
- Hands-free Smart Power tailgate with Auto Close
- Smart Power Sliding Doors
- One-touch open & close Power Doors & Tailgate
- LED front fog lights
- Leather appointed[L] seats
- 360° around view monitor
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)*
- Rear Cross Traffic Collision Avoidance Assist (RCCA)*
Petrol & Diesel
- In addition to SLi:
- Dual Sunroof (front tilt & slide, rear sliding only)
- 19" Black alloy wheels
- Dual LED head lamps
- BOSE® Premium Sound System (12 Speakers)
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- Heated 2nd row outer seats
- Smart Temperature Comfort Control for driver
- Wireless charger (Qi)[Q]
- Rear Occupant Alert*
- Puddle lamps
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
- Available on Platinum & SLi grades.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- †Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™
Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Requires compatible smartphone.
- [L]Leather appointed seats may comprise of genuine leather, polyurethane and other man-made materials or a combination thereof.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html